1.- Identity of the Data Controller
Person Responsible for Processing: Manuel Miranda Sánchez Gijón
Address: Calle Elías Ramos González, nº3, 7ºB, 38001, Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
2.- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
The data that may be requested from users of this Website through contact forms, those provided by the mere fact of accessing the Website (cookies), those related to possible comments on the various corporate pages of social networks linked from this Website, the personal data that the user enters within the sections enabled or those provided by other means or channels of communication enabled (for example, email) will be processed by the data controller indicated.
3.- Treatment purposes
It depends on the data processing performed:
- By the mere fact of visiting the Web Site, certain information is collected by the servers that provide hosting services. This information includes the IP address from which you access the Website. The purpose of the processing in this case is to facilitate your navigation on the website. We may also collect certain information (cookies), which we will treat according to the specific Cookies Policy that you can consult.
- If you provide us with data through one or more of the forms provided, the purpose will be related to the one indicated in the corresponding form. For example, in the case of providing your data in contact forms, the purpose will be to respond to the query made. In case of use of the chat service, the data will be processed in relation to the query made in your case.
- If you provide us with information through any or some of the social networks that this entity maintains and that are linked through this Website, assuming this entity the figure of Data Controller of the data provided (for example, photos uploaded by us or by third parties, comments that the interested party makes in relation to publications that we make, etc.), we will treat the information exclusively in relation to your query, management or comment made, and always within the social network and in the context of the same, not proceeding in any case to the extraction of such data unless we obtain consent to do so by the person concerned. However, the use of these platforms is subject to the full acceptance of their conditions, and this implies the processing of your data under conditions other than those set forth herein. The official profiles on the social networks linked from this Website have been created for you to learn more about our activity and create an alternative channel of communication with people interested in our organization and the services we offer, but we decline responsibility for the processing of data that the companies that manage these social networks make of them.
- If you provide us with personal data via email or through other means (traditional or not), we will generally treat your data in relation to the management or consultation made. In compliance with Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, The Holder will not send commercial communications without identifying them as such and without prior information in this regard. For these purposes it will not be considered as commercial communication all information sent to interested parties provided that its purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship or response to your request or other information related to your request -if any- and arising directly from this relationship.
- If you place an order with us through our online store, the purpose will be related to customer management, collection and payment management, as well as processing and shipping the product, if any, to the address indicated. We may also use them in connection with the sending of commercial communications.
- The retention period of your data will depend on the data processing carried out:
- The data related to existing cookies on this Web Site have a retention period indicated in the Cookies Policy itself.
- The data you send us through the means that this Web Site makes available (forms, email, sales made) will be retained for the duration of the relationship with the person concerned or the same withdraw your consent if necessary. Subsequently we will keep the data depending on whether or not there is a legal obligation, being in any case the minimum period required depending on the relationship or management to be performed.
- The data included in the social networks linked through this Website will be kept by us until the data subject withdraws his or her consent. However, it is possible that the responsible entities keep this data according to other processing policies for which we are not responsible in any case.
- In relation to health management (in the case of processing your pharmacotherapeutic history data at the pharmacy), we will keep the data for the duration of the service (with the requirements of persistence, traceability of changes, authenticity, integrity and legibility established in the current legislation), and thereafter we will keep them blocked for a period of 5 years.
4.- Legal basis for processing
It depends on the data processing performed:
- The existence of one or more legal obligations that require us to process it. For example, we will retain billing data for legal tax and accounting obligations for 6 years.
- You have given us your consent to process your data in the terms set out above by ticking the corresponding acceptance box in the registration process. This is the case of sending commercial communications.
- There is a legitimate interest for the processing. For example, in the event that the data subject provides us with your data in relation to an entrusted management, we will process them because we understand that we have to respond to it.
- There is a prior contractual relationship. This is the case for the online purchase of products in our online store.
5.- Recipient of your data.
In addition to the above-mentioned data controller, data may be processed by other entities depending on the nature of the data processing:
- The entities responsible for the social networks linked from this website, in the event that the interested party provides information through them.
- Certain service companies related to this Web Site. For example, the entity that provides us with hosting services and the entity related to the transportation of the product(s) purchased.
- By legal obligation, the Spanish Tax Administration Agency may also request tax-related information from us, and we are obliged to provide it to them.
6.- Rights of the interested parties and ways of exercising them.
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not this entity is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In other circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
In those cases in which you have given us your consent, we additionally inform you that you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Upon request, this entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also request that your data be processed by another entity, facilitating the portability of your data to the new controller. To this end, specific forms have been developed (which are available to you and can be requested) so that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition to processing, opposition to automated individual decision-making including profiling and data portability. In any case, if you consider that these rights have not been adequately satisfied by us, we inform you that you can file a complaint with the supervisory authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, or at its website https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
If you prefer, the interested party may contact us by mail at the address listed in the header, or by e-mail at email@example.com indicated, including a photocopy of your ID / Tax ID or equivalent document to prove your identity and request the exercise of the above rights.
7.- Origin of the data when they are not obtained from the data subject.
The Proprietor maintains several pages and/or profiles on various social networks, linked through this Website. The Holder shall not be responsible for what is published by third parties on the aforementioned social networks. The use and processing of data by third parties in the aforementioned social networks will be subject to general or specific conditions other than this one. The Holder recommends your careful reading and awareness in this regard.
Our Internet presence includes presence on the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). You can search for us on the aforementioned social network and click "like" on the aforementioned social network. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook may assign the navigation to your Facebook account. For the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing and use by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and the settings options for protecting your privacy, please refer to Facebook's privacy statement: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php.